Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last Day in Jakarta ~~

Finally I released myself from Jakarta after around 1.2 years here....Today I feel a bit sad when wanna left to my best PMO in Mega Syariah Project , Ibu Ferra :( She is so nice and very frenly in the project i had joined in AXIS. She is PMO, but I had treat her as my sister ...hehe...
I got the farewell gift from Ferra ( a lipstick ), Kendy ( my new BDS "machai" ), he bought me an Philips Earphone.. and a box of Holand Bakery cookies from Elvia ..All my local coleague in Mega Syariah Project :D Thanks alot my frens~~

I got the mixed feeling to leave here. I feel happy is becasuse can leave the place here in where i felt very bored :P I can through away those unhappy thing in here, no need face to those ppl i dislike to face . But i feel sad is as i need to leave the good local frens i had knoe here... >.<
I will keep contact with them and hope our friendship will be forever :)

I had almost finished packing all my stuff.. So tomorrow i will go back to Msia ~~~~Hooray!!

Bye bye Jakarta ~~ And Bye bye to all my Jakarta friends and colleagues...All the best to u all~~

No comments: