Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last Day in AXIS ~~

Today 29/10/2008 is my last working day in AXIS after 3.5 years in here... AXIS is my 1st job after i graduated from UM since 2005. AXIS had given me a lot of memorial. I had joined a lot of projects during this 3.5 years..hahah ...let me calculate..total projects i had joined are 6 .@@" But some are half way joined, only 1 proj i joined from starting till the end.. haha !!

Due to join so many projects , I get chance to know a lot of colleagues in AXIS.. They all are very helpful and nice...In different projects, I get know diff gang of frens... got senior gang ( Mable , Wiwi,HuiHiang,MayKwan,Chak , Hee, Lai, etc ) , got 38 geng ( Bee, Auntie Bihlin( resigned jor ), Fish, Laypeng, Jasmine , Carol, Kit, Loh, and etc ) ,,so lot ,,can't said all... hahahah...

A lot of axis frens some had been resigned too... like Liching, SiewPeng, Erica, Tik, Chai rong, ShihWei, Ying2, Chaisiah,,,n etc...some still got contact, but like lost contact,,,hehe !!

I hope will get new life in new company I will join. Hope everything will getting smooth. And wish axis frens those I knew be happy always and all the best ~~

No comments: