Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Memory in Jakarta~~

12-08-08.....Tonite sudently feel like wish to drop some memory I got during time in JKT. I had been in JKT for almost 2 years time...Previous project is NISP ...with a lot of BDS team member. I still remember got Chris ( my dai lou ), Hui Hiang , Chak, KC, Fish ( 4 experience seniors ) and others team members are my UM coursemate - SiewPeng , and now we in same NISP proj.. And others are Carol, Kit and Erica. Really a big big compare currently Mega Syariah Proj only me, Chak and Vasan ( 3ppl) @@" ( opps, previously got my big dai lou Hee too , so is 4 ppl in a team ).....And not miss out Opang, cute n funny CPS module AXIS gal..Chaiying ( from Deposit team gal ) , and my NISP project roomate ( Wei Wei , MIS gal ) :D

Jakarta proj had a lot of memory for me... We go a lot of makan makan places, tour to Bandung , Safari and others places for shopping , birthday celebration and farewell gathering.... In betweeen I got a geng of good frens is Auntie Bihlin, and Bee Sit hong. They both are BBP project . Although we are in diffrent project , but our relationship is very good. Auntie and Bee are both very helpful frens, and also 38 frens..haha...And also the loans guy Dennis, CE, my housemate couple Eric and Siewjing, who very interested to cook dishes. She is very talkative and we can chat a lot too.... but Eric is too quiet guy...hehe!

There is no always good memory for us too ...In Jkt, I had met something unhappy thg happened too.. I hope this all unhappy thing will dissapear from now and I can only recap all those happy thing in here...Those unhappy thing i will try to forget it!

Now here become less n less ppl.... And i feel sad those good frens leave 1 by 1 back to Msia already. Some are resigned and some release back to Msia others project . It is causing JKT life here more silent and less noise ... Like Auntie , Bee both had left here, Siewjing , Dennis, CE, Hee,Gin2,( alotttttt ppl >.<"") ... then coming is Fish huivoon , she will leave here on this incoming SAT..Eric leave next week... i can feel i damn miss them very much here... haizzzz......( really sad ooo )

I hope I can still keep contact with those frens I had met in JKT even though we had changed to different project or some maybe changed to others company. Hope there is friendship forever :D



No comments: