Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Auntie Left Jakarta~~


Today is the last day Auntie Bihlin in Jakarta. She went back to KL already..Heart really feel quite sad n lonely because she is my best fren is Jakarta here ... hmm,,the feeling feel like less 1 good fren in here... sigh..less 1 more ppl chit chat with me lor.... In here...she can always cheer ppl up... n like to talk nonsense... n plus a bit crazy too... hehe! Yesterday night I had went over her aprt to overnight with her.. chit chat with her...


Auntie...take care lor..and hope we can keep contact always ya... we gonna to miss u ....^.^


2 comments:

勿冬冬 said...

38 song, i will always miss u.. my best sister! take care ya :) u are always in my mind!

SongSong said...

yeahh..38 Auntie...i oso will miss u always.. enjoy ur trip go Bangkok and remember to put sun block ya...I dun wan to attend a black pride wedding in SEPT.. :P